Fife has one of the most comprehensive cycling networks; with over 350 miles of sign posted routes, you are guaranteed to find your destination.
Why not plan your journey on the journey planner or view the designated cycle routes on the Fife cycle map. Or alternatively check out our more popular commuting routes from the list below.
- Glenrothes Town Ctre/College/Sports Ctre
- Dunfermline High Schools to Rail Station
- East End Park to Rail Station
- Pitcorthie to Fife Leisure Park
- Stenton to Glenrothes Town Centre
- Touch to Dunfermline High Street
- Woodside to Michael Woods Centre
This short video shows cyclists using one of our cycle paths on the Esplanade in Kirkcaldy: