Transition St Andrews are running free weekly Bike Pool Fix It Sessions every Monday and Wednesday. These are funded by the Scottish Cycle Repair scheme.
So, if you live nearby and your bike needs some TLC, you can book a session here –
- At these ‘pop up’ sessions we can can cover all basic bike maintenance and issues , including the £50 Government Bike Voucher scheme
- Due to current COVID restrictions an individual appointment slot must be pre-booked
- Scroll through the list of available dates and times (mostly Monday and Wednesday evenings, some Fridays) and select one. Complete your details to secure your spot
- Your confirmation email will have further guidance about attendance. Please take a moment to read this
- If you already know your bike is needing extensive work, this may be beyond the scope of the ‘pop up event’ . In this instance please send an email to email@example.com explaining what you consider the issue(s) to be and we can advise further as to the best action.